By Kaiser Aluminum
Read or Download Kaiser Aluminum Electrical Bus Conductors Technical Manual PDF
Similar electronics books
During this booklet the writer extends the innovations formerly brought in his "Quantum box idea in Condensed subject Physics" to occasions within which the robust digital correlations are the most important for the knowledge of the saw phenomena. ranging from a version box concept to demonstrate the fundamental principles, extra complicated platforms are analysed in flip.
Identify correct the 1st Time: a pragmatic instruction manual on excessive pace PCB and procedure layout, quantity 1 correct the 1st Time: a realistic guide on excessive pace PCB and process layout, Kella J. Knack writer Lee W. Ritchey Editor Kella J. Knack variation illustrated writer rushing facet, 2003 ISBN 0974193607, 9780974193601 size 288 pages
Sturdy country digital units is meant for undergraduate electric engineering scholars or for training engineers and scientists drawn to updating their knowing of recent electronics ¿ some of the most frequent introductory books on semiconductor fabrics, physics, units and expertise, sturdy kingdom digital units goals to: 1) strengthen simple semiconductor physics ideas, so scholars can greater comprehend present and destiny units; and a pair of) supply a valid knowing of present semiconductor units and know-how, in order that their purposes to digital and optoelectronic circuits and platforms should be preferred.
- Power System Load Flow Analysis
- The Electronic Library - Vol. 23 No. 1 2005: Electronic Books
- Electrical, Electronics, and Digital Hardware Essentials for Scientists and Engineers
- Introduction to Solid State Electronics, Powerex
Extra resources for Kaiser Aluminum Electrical Bus Conductors Technical Manual
5 proximated by these methods using the average length of the sides of the double channel arrangement for the · . , a = --2-' see Fig. 27. Reactance should be corrected for channel thickness. The 60 cps reactance of standard channel sections arranged in box form and separated by standard spacers and spacer supports is expressed by the curves in Fig. 27. These curves give the inductive reactance for standard channels with depths of 3 inches to 10 inches for conductor spacings up to 100 inches. For spacings over 100 inches, the reactance for a 12 inch spacing should be taken from the curves and a spacing factor from the table on page 137 added to this reactance to obtain the total inductive reactance per conductor.
27. These curves give the inductive reactance for standard channels with depths of 3 inches to 10 inches for conductor spacings up to 100 inches. For spacings over 100 inches, the reactance for a 12 inch spacing should be taken from the curves and a spacing factor from the table on page 137 added to this reactance to obtain the total inductive reactance per conductor. The reactance of double channel conductors arranged in box form can be determined by a more rigorous mathematical formula developed by Siegel and Higgins.
Equations for Determioing Current Distribution Among the Conductors of Buses Comprised of Double Channel Conductors," C. M. Siegel and T, J. Higgins, AIEE Traosactions Paper 54-467, October, 1954. electrical design - section II REACTANCE CURVES AT 60 CPS FOR DOUBLE·CHANNEL CONDUCTORS ARRANGED IN BOX FORM 9(1 II J V V ~~ I I I V ~~ I I ~w-1 80 '-,T ,-J ----... I- 0 0 .... ft. 73#~ Lbs. -::::~V ....... 48#::=:':::::% j V ~ / VVVV V V / 7 /: ~V; V / / ~~/ VVA I i 1/ A A II / V ....... %' 3 V - .
Kaiser Aluminum Electrical Bus Conductors Technical Manual by Kaiser Aluminum