By Antonello Trecca
This booklet is devoted to the entire elements eager about the endoscopic prognosis of terminal ileum. the main skilled endoscopists, gastroenterologists and pathologists will specialize in and talk about the foundations of analysis and therapy of the most pathologies thinking about this district. The means of ileoscopy with all of the most recent advances in endoscopic imaging might be mentioned. one other bankruptcy can be devoted to the potential stream chart of analysis of the foundations illnesses after ileoscopy, from tablet endoscopy to double balloon ileoscopy. a last consultation may be thoroughly aimed toward offering medical instances of correct interest.
Read or Download Ileoscopy: Technique, Diagnosis, and Clinical Applications PDF
Similar gastroenterology books
It is a 3-in-1 reference publication. It offers a whole scientific dictionary masking hundreds of thousands of phrases and expressions when it comes to acanthosis nigricans. It additionally provides wide lists of bibliographic citations. eventually, it offers info to clients on how one can replace their wisdom utilizing quite a few net assets.
This e-book conjoins the newest advances at the use of endoscopy to diagnose, display screen, and deal with sufferers with inflammatory bowel affliction. Chapters contain the ancient use of inflexible sigmoidoscopy, non-interventional imaging strategies, and the correlation of pathology and endoscopic visualization. this can be the 1st booklet to incorporate person chapters in gastroenterology, colorectal surgical procedure, and IBD texts, the preeminent function of endoscopic imaging within the administration of persistent ulcerative colitis, and Crohn's sickness.
This booklet is at the same time a good atlas and a close advisor to all features of video pill endoscopy. historical past, method, functionality, studying, symptoms, contraindications, results, problems and replacement tools are defined systematically via a wide panel of specialists. moreover, the complete variety of small bowel illnesses, from the typical to the infrequent, are defined and illustrated utilizing a distinct and exhaustive number of tablet endoscopy pictures which are observed by way of corresponding photos of enteroscopy, surgical procedure, radiology and histology at any time when attainable.
In keeping with the result of reviews on autoimmunity, the endocrine process, nutrition, steel metabolism and intestinal bacterial vegetation, this quantity completely covers reports on practical correlation of the liver with the spleen, visceral fats, intestinal tract, and important worried approach. together with institutions with dysbiosis, nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and hepatocellular carcinoma, it bargains accomplished facts on correlations of organs with the liver from simple and scientific viewpoints.
- Oxford Handbook of Gastrointestinal Nursing
- Problems in Gastroenterology
- Diagnosis of salivary gland disorders
- Salivary Diagnostics
Additional info for Ileoscopy: Technique, Diagnosis, and Clinical Applications
15. 16. 17. 18. free diet on the risk of enteropathy-associated T-cell lymphoma in celiac disease. Dig Dis Sci 53:972–976 Rondonotti E, Spada C, Cave D, Pennazio M, Riccioni ME, De Vitis I, Schneider D, Sprujevnik T, Villa F, Langelier J, Arrigoni A, Costamagna G, de Franchis R (2007) Video capsule enteroscopy in the diagnosis of celiac disease: a multicenter study. Am J Gastroenterol 102:1624–1631 Cammarota G, Martino A, Pirozzi GA, Cianci R, Cremonini F, Zuccala G, Cuoco I, Ojetti V, Montalto M, Vecchio FM, Gasbarrini A, Gasbarrini G (2004) Direct visualization of intestinal by high-resolution magnifying upper endoscopy: a validation study.
60. 61. colon, oesophagus, duodenal ampulla and lung. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 28:854–867 Tajiri H, Matsuda K, Fujisaki J (2002) What can we see with the endoscope? Present status and future perspectives. Digestive Endoscopy 14:131–137 Higuchi K, Komatsu K, Wakamatsu H et al (2007) Small intestinal follicular lymphoma with multiple tumor formations diagnosed by double-balloon enteroscopy. Intern Med 46:705–710 Liu YX, Huang LY, Bian XP, Cui J, Xu N, Wu CR (2008) Fuji intelligent chromo endoscopy and staining technique for the diagnosis of colon tumor.
Rostom A, Dubé C, Cranney A, Saloojee N, Sy R, Garritty C, Sampson M, Zhang L, Yazdi F, Mamaladze V, Pan I, MacNeil, J, Mack D, Patel D, Moher D (2005) The diagnostic accuracy of serological test for celiac disease: a systematic review. Gastroenterology 128: S38–S46 7. Hopper AD, Cross SS, Sanders DS (2008) Patchy villous atrophy in adult patients with suspect gluten intolerance: is a multiple duodenal biopsy strategy appropriate? Endoscopy 40:219–224 8. Bonamico M, Mariani P, Thanasi E, Ferri M, Nenna R, Tiberti C, Mora B, Mazzilli MC, Magliocca FM (2004) Patchy villous atrophy of the duodenum in childhood celiac disease.
Ileoscopy: Technique, Diagnosis, and Clinical Applications by Antonello Trecca